HyperGrid Enables Enterprises and Service Providers to Cloud Smarter With HyperCloud 6.0November 15, 2018
HyperGrid, the market leader in Hybrid Cloud Management, is enabling enterprises and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to Cloud Smarter with HyperCloud 6.0, the next generation of the industry’s first intelligent Hybrid Cloud Management (HCM) platform. HyperCloud 6.0 helps enterprises and MSPs through their cloud journey with the addition of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lambda and Microsoft Azure Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program support, enhanced automation and turnkey compliance analysis and remediation, among other new features. With these updates, HyperCloud 6.0 allows organizations of all sizes to execute robust cloud migration projects; continuously optimize cloud consumption; automate security and compliance; and scale cloud operations to support business needs.
"Industry analysts have predicted that overall cloud adoption rates will increase from 58 percent two years ago to 85 percent in 2019. However, many businesses discover early-on that effective cloud adoption requires far more cloud planning, management and optimization expertise than they anticipated," said Nariman Teymourian, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer at HyperGrid. "HyperGrid has seen strong demand for our HyperCloud platform from enterprises and MSPs alike as public cloud adoption continues to accelerate because we help them Cloud Smarter, reducing the pain and increasing the ROI of their digital transformation."
HyperCloud combines the power of machine learning and analytics for vastly superior cloud management capabilities. HyperCloud is different than other solutions on the market because the platform takes a proactive approach to cloud planning, cost management, governance, security and compliance for complete transparency into cloud operations without the guesswork. The platform eliminates the manual, complex and error-prone processes that can impede or derail cloud adoption and operational scaling with simple setup and workflows that require just a few clicks to get actionable insights.
HyperGrid is an AWS Advanced Technology Partner and an Azure Solution Partner. With the release of HyperCloud 6.0, HyperGrid is introducing new capabilities that allow AWS and Azure partners and customers to maximize their cloud investments and drive additional business innovation. New features within HyperCloud 6.0 include:
- AWS Lambda with Proactive Cost Management and Compliance: Provides organizations with the ability to simplify monitoring of their Lambda (serverless) resources to continuously optimize allocation of various resources that impact ongoing cost and ensure ongoing compliance with security best practices.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program Support: Azure CSP Program participants can leverage HyperCloud 6.0 to satisfy new requirements announced by Microsoft earlier this year. HyperCloud 6.0 enables Azure CSPs to add several value-added services to their offering, easily satisfying the Program’s requirement to demonstrate they offer at least one managed service, IP service or customer solution application. Furthermore, HyperCloud 6.0 enables Azure CSPs to easily
- Proactive Disaster Recovery (DR) Planning with Zerto Integration: Customers that use or plan to use AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform for Disaster Recovery can auto-discover their existing environment (VMs and apps) and proactively assess the true cost of implementing DR, with just a few clicks. This provides an easy way to understand DR costs and easily build a business case for implementing DR. HyperGrid’s unique integration with Zerto provides joint customers with unique insights and input from Zerto analytics and HyperCloud Analytics Cloud performance and cost benchmark information.
- Cost Management with Azure Reserved Instances: HyperCloud 6.0 enables organizations to assess usage, right-size, plan, purchase and manage their Azure Reserved Instances for all compute and database needs. With HyperCloud 6.0, enterprises can manage reserved instances in the most optimal way.
- Enhanced Kubernetes Container Automation: In addition to our current native Kubernetes container orchestration and monitoring services, this release of HyperCloud brings forward support for Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), the leading managed Kubernetes provider for production environments.
- VMware Cloud on AWS (VMC) Support and VMware Solutions Exchange Availability: HyperCloud uses predictive analytics and automation to help VMware customers consolidate and optimize their existing VMware environments for migration or DR to VMC with a complete understanding of performance, sizing and costs.
- Turnkey Compliance Analysis and Remediation: The ability to automate assessment and remediation of AWS and Azure clouds for security and compliance issues and stop the guesswork. Compliance assessment for standards like PCI-DSS and HIPAA is just a click away.
With HyperCloud 6.0 we are providing enterprises, cloud IT consulting companies and Cloud MSPs with an unmatched breadth of capabilities for cloud planning, cost optimization, cloud governance & security and enhanced automation," said Manoj Nair, Chief Product Officer at HyperGrid. "As cloud adoption continues to rise, we are excited to offer organizations of all sizes the opportunity to instantaneously become cloud administration experts and take advantage of all that cloud has to offer."
HyperGrid will demonstrate HyperCloud 6.0 (booth #211) at AWS Re:Invent, a learning conference hosted by Amazon Web Services in Las Vegas from November 26 – 30, 2018. For more information on HyperGrid intelligent hybrid cloud management solution please visit: https://hypergrid.com/
Commentary from the Industry
- "HyperCloud’s breadth of capabilities in unique. There isn’t another platform that can help customers plan their migration and cost-effectively scale in the cloud" said David L. Bondo, Managing Partner, LiftOff IT. "This has been pivotal in helping us ramp up our cloud services practice in record time."
- LiftOff IT is a cloud consulting partner who help enterprises implement hybrid cloud operations and use HyperCloud to deliver cost optimization and migration planning services.
- "Many of our customers state that lack of upfront cost transparency is one of the biggest impediments to deploying robust DR in the cloud, so we are excited to partner with HyperGrid to solve this problem. Working with HyperGrid allows us to bring predictive analytics and automation services for IT resilience and disaster recovery (DR) to cloud planning," said Rob Strechay, SVP Product at Zerto. "With HyperCloud, customers can execute their DR plans with confidence from complete, accurate sizing information of their whole IT resilience deployment in the cloud."
- For many companies, getting on the cloud can feel like mission accomplished," said Melanie Posey, Research Vice President and General Manager at 451 Research. "The reality is that nearly half of all businesses end up seeking outside help following migration because they underestimate the resources and time required for ongoing cloud planning, optimizing for cost, and ensuring governance and compliance. Cloud management platforms provide a solution, and vendors such as HyperGrid automate these critical steps to ensure a smooth transition and enable businesses to continue to optimize their cloud environments without needing to significantly scale the IT team."