Zenoss Cloud Intelligent IT Operations Management Platform Now Generally AvailableJuly 27, 2018
Zenoss Inc., a leader in software-defined IT operations, today announced the general availability of Zenoss Cloud, an intelligent IT operations management platform. The company’s next-generation cloud-native offering enables businesses to prevent IT outages and optimize cloud and on-premises systems as they undergo digital transformation, a business requirement for the survival of companies across all industries.
Technology vendors have taken many different approaches over the years to help prevent IT service outages and improve overall IT performance. These approaches include infrastructure monitoring, artificial intelligence operations, log analytics and more. Some approaches collect performance data from systems directly, some rely on logs, some rely on events, while others rely on data sent from agents. Zenoss Cloud represents one of the first platforms that combines all of these approaches.
The key to successfully achieving this strategy was developing the unique ability to collect and analyze all types of structured and unstructured data in the same context. Zenoss Cloud introduces an operations data plane that streams and normalizes all machine data, uniquely enabling this emergence of context for preventing IT service disruptions in complex, modern environments.
According to Forrester’s June 2018 report "Maximize Business Value With Fast, Connected Technology": "The age of the customer has shifted into high gear. Compelling experiences, delivered digitally, separate winners from laggards in this new era. The pervasive need for digital experiences exposes old systems, static organizations, and, especially, outmoded cultures that cannot deliver at the speed of the customer … Only 57% of global data and analytics technology decision makers report using predictive analytics – a missed opportunity to turn insights into action and differentiate."
Zenoss Cloud enables businesses to:
- Prevent the risk associated with accelerating digital transformation
- Support new business models
- Transition IT to event-driven outcomes
- Apply consistent monitoring policies across all cloud and on-premises systems
- Evolve from availability and performance to capacity and optimization
- Deliver management as a service for DevOps
- Streamline across teams with collaboration workflows (ChatOps)
- Drive new efficiencies with Smart View, the machine learning-powered intelligent, dynamic user interface
Zenoss Cloud is powered by Google Cloud Platform (GCP), leveraging the most powerful machine learning and real-time analytics of streaming data to give companies the ability to scale and adapt to the changing needs of their businesses. All components of GCP are also FedRAMP certified, taking advantage of Google Cloud’s world-class security, delivering a best-in-industry security posture.
Key Zenoss Cloud features:
- Collection and contextual analytics for all data types, including metrics, model data, events, logs, agent data, application performance data, network performance data and ad hoc data
- Virtually unlimited scale, including streaming and analytics capacity for machine data volumes and number of systems that can be monitored
- Powerful machine learning capabilities to automate issue root cause, helping to predict and prevent IT outages for cloud, on-premises and hybrid environments
- Unmatched 99.9975 percent reduction in alert noise and false positives, immediately isolating actionable events and eliminating fatigue
- Management of dynamic environments driven by ephemeral systems like containers and microservices with out-of-box support for Docker, Kubernetes and more
- Seamless integration with other ITOM technologies to accelerate and automate resolution
- Built-in security at the chip level
- Continuous innovation and enhancements through a true multitenant cloud platform
"The launch of Zenoss Cloud is the most important moment in the evolution of Zenoss," said Greg Stock, chairman and CEO of Zenoss. "With Zenoss Cloud, both large and small enterprises and MSPs can deploy hybrid IT monitoring through our cloud-architected SaaS platform, which leverages the most modern technologies and provides IoT scalability. We are one giant step closer to delivering on our vision of software-defined IT operations."
Zenoss is offering live demonstrations of Zenoss Cloud at the Google Cloud Next conference in San Francisco this week. To learn more about Zenoss Cloud and experience a live demo, visit the Zenoss team at booth #W1629 or go to https://www.zenoss.com/product/zenoss-cloud.