Webinar: How to optimize your cloud cost management modelJuly 9, 2020
Join AWS Marketplace and DevOps Institute to discover how to optimize your cloud costs by adopting automation.
Notwithstanding the benefits of cloud infrastructure, cloud cost management persists as a major challenge to the adoption of modern architecture. Rightsizing analysis, consistent infrastructure monitoring, and performance optimization are not only a potential drain on your DevOps resources, but provide just a portion of the picture. Join this webinar to learn how to optimize cloud costs by adopting intelligent automation and best practices in a modern consumption model. In this training-based session, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and DevOps Institute will discuss how to ready your cost management practice for automation, in turn improving your DevOps resourcing.
Register and you will learn how to:
- Transition from a data center model to a modern consumption model to optimize utilization of on-demand, spot, and reserved instances (RI)
- Enable team ownership of cloud spend and ensure your costs move in line with demand
- Effectively use tag mapping and account groupings to gain a better understanding of cost allocation
- Adopt automation and DevOps practices to scale and predict resourcing needs
- Leverage partner solutions in AWS Marketplace such as Apptio Cloudability to continuously improve the unit costs of cloud
WHEN? WEDNESDAY, JULY 15TH 2020 @ 11 AM PT | 2 PM ET