NetJapan Releases vStandby 6 With Support for Microsoft Hyper-V ServersFebruary 22, 2017
NetJapan, Inc., publisher of backup, system recovery, and virtualization software solutions, using its sector-based disk imaging backup and virtualization technologies, releases vStandby 6 with added support for Hyper-V.
vStandby 6, a Virtual Standby Availability Switchover solution, creates and maintains dormant Virtual Standby Replica (VSR) of physical or virtual source machines on Hyper-V or VMware hosts. The VSRs of physical and virtual source machines are made ready for immediate use in Hyper-V or VMware virtual environments. vStandby 6 is an easy-to-use affordable solution that ensures continued data protection and system operations.
vStandby 6 is also an ideal solution to counter potential ransomware attacks as the VSR can be resumed to an earlier unaffected state.
- Create Virtual Standby Replica (VSR) of physical or virtual source machines for instant recovery.
- Configure schedules to keep the VSR synchronized with the original source machine.
- Active Directory Support.
- Boot VSR from a specific boot point.
- Revert the VSR back to the source physical machine.