Komprise Delivers Data Management in AWS Marketplace for AWS GovCloudDecember 15, 2020
Komprise is now announcing availability on AWS GovCloud (US), in addition to additional security capabilities such as ransomware protection on AWS through object locking.
Kumar K. Goswami, CEO, Komprise commented: “Government agencies are facing massive data growth with initiatives such as surveillance and research. Komprise enables public sector organizations to cut 70%+ of costs while adhering to long retention times by archiving cold data from expensive storage and backups to AWS GovCloud.”
Public sector entities at the federal, state and local levels (as well as other organizations that run sensitive workloads in the cloud) can easily take advantage of Komprise Intelligent Data Management to accelerate cloud data migrations, cut storage costs, and meet FedRAMP, ITAR, or CJIS compliance requirements.
“Their availability on the AWS GovCloud, further demonstrates Komprise’s commitment to this critical market segment, as government organizations continue to optimize their investments on their journey to the cloud,” said Christophe Bertrand, Senior Analyst, Enterprise Strategy Group.
Now AWS customers can accelerate cloud data migrations and cut storage costs using AWS GovCloud(US) with Komprise to:
- Analyze across on-premises NAS, File and Object storage to find cold data and transparently archive it to AWS without changing user access.
- Accelerate cloud data migrations with Komprise Elastic Data Migration that runs 27 times faster than tools like Robocopy.
- Manage data lifecycle based on access patterns on AWS GovCloud across Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS), Amazon FSx, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), and Amazon S3 Glacier.
- Provide secure access to data via access controls and ransomware protection with object-level locking.
- Search, tag and rapidly build virtual data lakes across data center and AWS environments.
“Using Komprise to democratize access to the cloud, CTG Federal customers have used the solution to provide a low-cost solution to moving data to the cloud, while providing access locally,” said Brad Baker, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at CTG Federal. “The end user experience and feedback has been rock solid.”