Get Ransomware Data Protection for Kubernetes and Protect 5 TB for FreeJune 21, 2021
CloudCasa is a simple and unique Kubernetes and cloud database backup as a service for DevOps and IT Ops team to support data protection, disaster recovery, and compliance requirements for cloud native applications.
Join this webinar to learn about CloudCasa and recent enhancements to the service including:
- Support for Azure cloud storage along with Amazon S3 to store backups in air-gapped storage for ransomware protection
- Choice of cloud storage regions to support data sovereignty and optimize data transfer costs
- Kubernetes Persistent Volume (PV) backups with 5 TB free promotion for early access registrants
- Support for Amazon EBS persistent volumes for Amazon EKS in addition to CSI volumes
- Other service improvements such as tag-based selection for Amazon RDS backups and security and operations improvements
The 5 TBs promotion for early registrants adds to the generous free service tier that already delivers snapshots for free on unlimited clusters and worker nodes. Developers and DevOps teams can start using CloudCasa and get real value from the service with no strings attached, no credit card required.
Takes place June 24th at 11AM ET
**Chance to win a $50 Amazon eGift card by attending**