Explore Everything About Cloud Computing at INTEROP Mumbai – IT Exhibition & ConferenceAugust 4, 2011
INTEROP Mumbai 2011 (http://www.interop.in), the leading and most comprehensive business technology event worldwide will be conducting sessions exclusively for cloud users. These sessions will be presided over by key speakers from leading solution providers who will provide valuable insights into the issues and opportunities in cloud computing…
The sessions at INTEROP Mumbai 2011 (http://www.interop.in) are a must attend for any professional interested in the world of cloud computing. From setting up a cloud, deploying, architecting, measuring ROI and securing cloud – INTEROP Mumbai 2011 has almost every possible topic covered with respect to cloud
Cloud Sessions @INTEROP Mumbai 2011
- Managing a private cloud – Ramprasad Kan, Chief Technologist, Wipro Technologies
- Architecting for cloud – Janakiram MSV, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- Testing in cloud – Vijay Kumar, Principal Technology Architect, Infosys
- Calculating ROI for moving enterprise applications to cloud – Shreekanth Joshi, Associate Vice President – Cloud Services, Persistent Systems
- Managing user identity in hybrid cloud environments – Ravi Gururaj, VP Engineering, Data Center & Cloud Division, Citrix
- Harnessing cloud securely for enterprise computing – Faraz Ahmed, CISO, Reliance Life Insurance
- Cloud Computing: A boon for SMBs – L S Subramanian, Founder, NISE India
- Enterprise transition to Cloud Computing – V M Kumar, Chief Marketing Officer, Microland
- The true value of cloud analytics – Shyam Sunder K, Chief Knowledge Officer, Ramco Systems
For more details on speakers and sessions, please visit,
INTEROP Mumbai 2011 (http://www.interop.in) also has an exclusive zone dedicated to cloud called ‘Cloud Zone‘, which brings together the entire ecosystem of cloud. From IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, the Cloud Zone is one single place, where the latest technologies and demonstrations of cloud-based tools, technologies and platforms can be seen.
For conference registration, please visit: http://interop.in/register_for_conference.asp
For FREE Visitor Registration please visit: http://interop.in/visitor_registration.asp
For complete list of exhibitors and partners, please visit: http://www.interop.in
INTEROP is the world’s leading business technology exposition and conference. This is the third edition of INTEROP in India, after 20 years of continued success in locations such as Las Vegas, New York and Tokyo.
INTEROP Mumbai (28-30 September 2011, Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon) will have a mix of keynotes, panel discussions, workshops and technical tracks delivered by speakers (CIOs and Industry Experts) from all over the world. On the adjoining exhibit floor, a huge number of leading IT vendors will showcase and demonstrate the latest in enterprise-IT technology.
For more information on INTEROP, please visit, http://www.interop.in