Exciting New Partnership for CloudRecover and AsigraJanuary 3, 2017
Australian hosting provider CloudRecover has teamed up with Asigra, a leading software company with 30 years of experience in data backup and recovery. This new agreement will see the two IT companies working together to provide compelling backup solutions using world-class data centres in Australia.
CloudRecover Backup solution powered by Asigra is now available for existing and new customers
Adding Asigra to the portfolio will add more value for customers and partners that are looking for a secure backup and recovery solution. Organisations demanding flexibility with fast access to data and scalable backup solutions now have access to CloudRecover’s enhanced managed service across multiple devices and platforms.
With Asigra on board, CloudRecover can now backup and recover virtual and physical machines, desktops and laptops, as well as mobile devices and cloud platforms such as AWS and Office 365 – all within a single and comprehensive data protection solution. Asigra provides access to a central administrative dashboard with a real-time view of the data protection status across all protected data sources.
CloudRecover delivers Asigra Cloud Backup and Recovery Software as a fully managed and supported solution, under a simple and transparent pricing model. With CloudRecover’s Backup as a Service powered by Asigra, customers receive:
- Flexibility – Protect more data across more of your business
- High Performance – Agentless backup architecture
- Worry free solution – Fully managed service
- Peace of mind – Geographically dispersed Australian data centres
- Rock solid data security – PCI compliant, 256-bit encryption
- Reliability – Over 10 years of experience, delivered by our team of experts