Computer Design & Integration LLC (CDI LLC) Launches Kickstart Program for VMware Cloud on AWSDecember 14, 2018
- Discovery, planning and cost estimation for VMware Cloud on AWS usage
- Deployment and configuration of VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC Cluster
- Integration and connectivity of SDDC Cluster to corporate and native AWS environments
- Demonstrate proof of value through delivery of established use cases and scenarios
- CDI Managed Services integration for monitoring and management of SDDC Cluster
VMware Cloud on AWS is a jointly engineered solution that delivers VMware’s software-defined data center as a cloud service on AWS, with the consistency and familiarity of VMware technologies. Through easy workload portability and hybrid capabilities, customers are provided with optimized access to native AWS services. Powered by VMware Cloud Foundation, VMware Cloud on AWS integrates VMware’s compute, storage and network virtualization products along with VMware vCenter Server management, optimized to run on dedicated, elastic, bare-metal AWS infrastructure.
CDI is an Advanced Consulting Partner within the AWS Partner Network (APN), an AWS Managed Services Provider, and one of the first partners to achieve the VMware Cloud on AWS Solution Competency. CDI is also a VMware Enterprise Service Provider, a VMware Premier Solution Provider, was awarded with VMware’s Americas Software Defined Data Center Partner of the Year, and holds many VMware Master Services Competencies, including Cloud Management and Automation, Data Center Virtualization and Network Virtualization.