Cloudian Launches Global Managed Services Provider ProgramApril 22, 2019
Cloudian announced a new, global Managed Services Provider (MSP) program that makes it easier for MSPs to expand their businesses with high value-add services built on S3-compatible storage. Leveraging the company’s limitlessly scalable, feature-rich HyperStore object storage platform and extensive technology partner ecosystem, MSPs can deliver profitable cloud storage solutions that better meet their customers’ evolving data protection and management needs.
According to IDC, within the public cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) market, cloud storage services revenues are expected to reach $20 billion in 2019 and more than double to $44 billion in the next three years. IDC also says that “opportunities continue to exist for new entrants with targeted offerings.”
Cloudian’s new program enables MSPs to capitalize on this market growth opportunity with innovative solutions for a range of use cases. These use cases include:
- Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS).
- Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS).
- Archive-as-a-Service (AaaS).
- Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS).
- Big Data-as-a-Service (BDaaS).
By partnering with Cloudian, MSPs get the benefit of not only limitless, modular scalability
- Full S3 compatibility to ensure trouble-free application support.
- Proven compatibility with technology partner solutions in data protection, big data and data management.
- Integrated management tools such as billing and quality of service controls.
- Multi-tenancy to provide users with secure, self-managed storage within a shared platform.
- Geo-distribution for easily managing storage across multiple data centers.
- Support for SMB/NFS storage services.
- Choice of configurations, including software-defined storage and pre-configured appliances.
Cloudian storage systems offer the compatibility, cost efficiency and application support needed to ensure a profitable business model. They can be deployed as software on industry-standard servers and on virtual machines, or as appliances. Cloudian also provides the flexibility of a consumption-based pricing model, allowing partners to pay only for the capacity they use each month.
Additional MSP program benefits include co-branded solutions collateral, a partner portal, online training and 24×7 technical support.
“More than 100 service providers around the world already rely on Cloudian-powered solutions to help their customers manage and protect their continually growing data volumes and maximize the value of these digital assets,” said Jon Toor, chief marketing officer at Cloudian. “We look forward to building partnerships with additional MSPs and enabling them to achieve greater growth and profitability by bringing the benefits of our solutions to more users.”