Zenoss Announces VxRail Hyperconverged Infrastructure IntegrationJune 5, 2019
Zenoss Inc., a leader in intelligent application and service monitoring, today announced the launch of its VxRail hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) integration, a comprehensive monitoring solution that gives Zenoss customers the ability to view entire VxRail deployments as individual, holistic units.
The VxRail integration allows users to see when and where performance issues occur and to pinpoint the services that rely on VxRail infrastructure, greatly accelerating root-cause analysis and enabling IT to optimize application performance.
“Customers are increasingly adopting hyperconverged infrastructure because of the speed and flexibility it provides in deploying diverse enterprise applications and workloads,” said Brian Wilson, chief customer officer at Zenoss. “This integration is another example of our continuing innovation and leadership in service-centric monitoring and AIOps for modern, dynamic infrastructures.”
Zenoss customers leveraging the VxRail integration get:
- Robust capabilities to visualize health and status of the entire IT stack – from applications to resources in the virtualization layer to the underlying hardware (e.g., NVMe cache drives and SmartFabric Services supported by the Dell EMC PowerSwitch family)
- Deep integration across the VMware ecosystem, VMware hybrid cloud and secure VxRail infrastructure
- Comprehensive health and performance metrics from Dell PowerEdge clusters, including vSAN data stores
- Holistic visibility into all vSAN clusters with user-driven, on-demand health reporting
- Rich visualizations that provide insight into the health, status and capacity of vSAN infrastructure elements
into defined policies across vSAN clusters, including corresponding
compliance adherence, which helps avoid application downtime due to
storage compliance issues
Zenoss Cloud is the first SaaS-based intelligent IT operations management platform that streams and normalizes all machine data, uniquely enabling the emergence of context for preventing service disruptions in complex, modern IT environments. To learn more about how Zenoss integrates with VxRail HCI deployments and other unique IT environments, visit https://www.zenoss.com/product.