Webinar: What’s New With Zenoss CloudAugust 16, 2018
It’s official – Zenoss Cloud, the new SaaS-based intelligent IT operations management platform designed for hybrid IT infrastructures and built on Google Cloud Platform – is now available.
Discover how Zenoss Cloud leverages the most powerful machine learning and real-time analytics of streaming data to give you the ability to more effectively scale and adapt to the changing needs of your business.
WHEN? Tuesday, August 21, 2018 @ 11:00 AM Central Daylight Time
During this webinar, product marketing manager, Anirban Chatterjee, and Kent Erickson, Zenoss Cloud product manager, will share Zenoss Cloud’s new key features, including:
- Smart View – troubleshooting technology with a brand new user interface and collaboration features
- Streaming and ad hoc metric collection – leveraging open-source agents
- Massive scalability to handle the largest enterprise, service provider and IoT use cases with industry-leading security for your data
- Container support for Kubernetes and Docker
- AI-guided anomaly detection using machine learning
- Cloud monitoring of all major public and private cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, OpenStack)
- Extensive and comprehensive coverage for all major server, network, storage and virtualization technologies