SolarWinds Announces New MDF Promotion to Help Accelerate Password Management as a Service for MSPsSeptember 26, 2019
SolarWinds, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced a new SolarWinds Passportal promotion to help MSPs offer private, branded password management as a service with SolarWinds Passportal Site.
Eligible Passportal Site partners can leverage market development funds (MDF) to help them build new recurring revenue streams. Passportal Site helps MSPs reduce daily operational frustrations by automating the management of customers’ passwords and credentials, so they can maintain them in a safe, co-managed solution, building even greater customer value.
Passportal Site gives MSP customers the ability to:
- Centralize and safeguard corporate and personal passwords
- Set up folders to organize and categorize passwords
- Manage all employees’ data access rights
- Receive notifications of all passwords known by departing employees and cut access
- Generate strong and unique passwords
- Log in to saved websites with one click
- Run audits and reports internally
“The new MDF promotion, designed to accelerate password management as a service for MSPs, is a win-win for us and our partners,” stated Colin Knox, director of product strategy, SolarWinds Passportal. “MSPs typically support small- to medium-sized businesses that really grapple with how to keep things like passwords straight, much less all the things they have to do to keep their businesses running. Passportal Site gives MSPs a great, branded opportunity to help their customers safely eliminate this headache-while helping to build new recurring revenue for their businesses.”
More details on the program are available here.