Smartronix Announces a Limited Time Offer to Subsidize Colo-to-Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud MigrationsFebruary 20, 2019
announces Colo-to-Cloud, a special limited time offer to subsidize the
AWS migration for Virtual Machines (VM) running on VMware. For projects
with a minimum of 500 VMs, the migration will be free (completely
funded), with partial subsidies offered for smaller projects. This
offering will help organizations quickly realize the benefit of AWS
without incurring migration costs.
Colo-to-Cloud provides organizations currently using a colocation facility with a quick, efficient, and subsidized process to realize the following benefits:
- Increased innovation through native access to a broad and rich set of AWS services
- Simplified Operations by using the same VMware Cloud Foundation technologies across both their on-premises data center environments and the AWS Cloud
- Reduce Costs by leveraging all of your existing investments to help save money and reduce much of the complexity, risk, and costs associated with moving to hybrid Cloud
- Enhanced Availability by immediately taking advantage of the scalability, availability, security, and global reach of the AWS Cloud
- Leverage Existing Skillsets by deploying the same toolset your team is used to as they migrate to the Cloud
Colo-to-Cloud eliminates the complexity of having to rewrite applications, modify operations, or purchase new hardware. Organizations will be able to use the same tools and management capabilities they are using today, including VMware provisioning, storage, and lifecycle policies. “This migration offering is an incredibly easy and low risk way for organizations to start or accelerate their shift to the Cloud. As a way to help organizations take advantage of the power of AWS, we are investing with our customers to subsidize the analysis and migration cost,” said Joe Gerczak, EVP, Cloud Business Unit. The implementation also includes an easy-to-deploy agentless tool provided by CloudChomp that installs in less than 30 minutes. The tool provides a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis and creates easy-to-consume comparative price scenarios.