SIOS Technology Adds Speakers to the Second Annual Cloud Availability SymposiumSeptember 20, 2022
SIOS Technology Corp., an industry leader in application high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR), announced two additional speakers from AWS at the second annual Cloud Availability Symposium, the industry’s only event dedicated to High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) for critical applications in the cloud, taking place virtually on Tuesday, September 27 and Wednesday, September 28.
- Tom Staab, senior partner solutions architect at Amazon Web Services, will present “Disaster Resilient SQL Server on AWS Without the Need for Enterprise Edition.” Tom has worked with SQL Server for two decades specializing in the data engine and Integration Services as an architect, developer, administrator and as a speaker at events including SQL Saturday, PASS Summit, AWS Summit and AWS re:Invent.
- Sreenath Middhi, partner solutions architect at Amazon Web Services, will present “Modernizing and Protecting SAP on AWS.” Sreenath has been with AWS for two years has more than 15 years of experience with SAP.
The Symposium comprises two half-day tracks. The SAP/Linux track on Day 1 and the SQL Server/Windows track on Day 2. Sample session titles include: Handling Single Points of Failure – SAP High Availability; A Day in the Life of a SAP Technical Architect and the Future of a Data Center; HA/DR for SAP on Azure; and Maintaining and Optimizing Performance in HA Environments.
These AWS speakers join other recognized experts in Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, and SAP, including:
- Evren Buyruk, Senior Microsoft Azure Solution Architect specializing in SAP on Azure as a part of the Microsoft Partner Success Team.
- Melody Zacharias, Sr. Microsoft Solutions Manager, Microsoft MVP, a technology leader, who has co-written several books including SQLServer 2019 Administration.
- Allan Hirt, a SQL Server mission critical expert and author. Allan is a Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter Management and Data Platform MVP and a VMware vExpert.
- Bobby Jagdev, an independent SAP Technical Lead and Architect who has led several large technology-enabled SAP transformation programs.
- Joey D’Antoni, Senior Consultant and Microsoft Data Platform MVP with 20+ years of IT experience.
- Dave Bermingham, a Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter Management MVP and Director of Customer Success, SIOS Technology.
- Mike Walsh, SQL Server Consultant and Microsoft MVP with a decade of experience in helping clients design the systems and HA architectures.
See the full schedule here.
The Cloud Availability Symposium is free. To register, visit here: https://bit.ly/SIOSSymposium2022
Attendees will entered to win a $100 raffle automatically. Winners will be notified by email on October 14th.