Moogsoft Provides Unmatched Unified Cloud Monitoring Solution Through New Features and IntegrationsNovember 3, 2021
Moogsoft announced new product features and enhancements that increase context and improve workflow automation to provide customers with an unparalleled unified cloud monitoring solution.
New enhancements and integrations include troubleshooting capabilities with Datadog for events and metrics; integration with Prometheus Alert manager to gain context and turn data into action; enhanced Landing Pages solution designed to answer user questions about features and configurations; and updates to reduce false positives and increase incident insights through flexible, transparent and preconfigured Splunk, Telegraf and AppDynamics integrations.
Moogsoft’s unified cloud monitoring platform is the only solution that gives users the ability to view their entire tech stack in one dashboard while receiving automated, actionable insights to assist SREs and IT Operations teams in resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
When an issue occurs in an organization’s network, SREs or ITOps professionals need to have a clear understanding of the problem so a resolution can be made efficiently. Moogsoft addresses the problem by integrating all tools into one unified cloud platform that can relay actionable insights necessary to resolve the issue and ensure no downstream impacts negatively affect additional systems and end-users. Not only does the Moogsoft platform ingest data and integrate with any tools in a user’s tech stack, it also provides correlation and actionable insights for resolution – an unrivaled capability in the competitive landscape.
“Monitoring alone can’t move businesses forward if they don’t understand the context of what went wrong. Context achieved through Observability helps customers make sense of data and illustrates how to prevent issues from happening again,” said Adam Frank, Moogsoft’s vice president of product management and UX design.
“Moogsoft is committed to providing users with the only cohesive platform and holistic view of their systems. With the new enhancements and integrations, users can gain deeper insights from data, improve workflows and get back to what they do best – providing a top customer experience.”
The latest product features and updates improve workflow automation, increase incident context and monitor efficiencies so teams can focus on diagnosing and fixing problems in real-time. The latest feature benefits and enhancements include:
Increased context for troubleshooting
- Integrate Datadog events and metrics with Moogsoft: This integration allows users to automatically adjust the integration query to pull only important metric points and meaningful alerts. This provides more context and improves processing and workflow actions to automatically find potential incidents to address before they impact business.
- Select the tags you want propagated: Incidents in Moogsoft will automatically aggregate and duplicate the tags from alerts, including any custom tags. This allows for the quickest path to remediation to lower mean-time-to-resolve (MTTR) and remain within SLAs and SLOs.
Turn data into action
- Integrate Prometheus Alertmanager with Moogsoft: Sending Prometheus Alertmanager alerts to Moogsoft to perform deduplication and alert correlation provides a single source of aggregation and workflow to gain context about containers in one place and fix issues faster.
Spend less time on administration and maintenance
- Landing Pages:Landing Pages gives an overview of the feature, explaining what it does and why it is essential. It answers questions that users might have about features and configurations to provide support and, most importantly, save administrators time.
Reduce false positives and increase the context of incidents with integrations
- Telegraf: Sending Telegraf and InfluxDB data to the Telegraph endpoint for automated anomaly detection can help detect actionable and meaningful data.
- Splunk: The Moogsoft Splunk add-on allows users to stream important events and send individual alerts, helping to provide awareness and resolutions in an accelerated and automated fashion.
- AppDynamics, Dynatrace and New Relic: These application performance management (APM) tools provide performance alerts so users can react quickly when issues occur. The recent integration updates bring all the APM alerts together with other application alerts in Moogsoft to align team focus and correct issues that impact business.
- Zabbix and Pingdom: This update to the Zabbix and Pingdom integration makes ingesting alerts into Moogsoft more transparent. Users will know what’s impacting website performance and availability and whether it is an alert or a deeper problem, allowing teams to fix issues quickly.
- Ansible Tower: This integration with Moogsoft provides users with the context of the failed changes in an IT environment, allowing teams to restore the service quickly, investigate why it failed and ensure it doesn’t happen again.
For more information about Moogsoft and its latest feature updates, please visit www.moogsoft.com.