Loggly Closes 2016 with 99% Revenue GrowthMarch 28, 2017
Loggly, the leading cloud-based, enterprise-class log management solution provider, announced several key company milestones today. Revenue increased by 99 percent in 2016, aided by a significant shift in the proportion of enterprise-level customers. The company also launched a new brand identity and website reflective of its growth and market penetration in the enterprise tier.
Customers in the game development and entertainment industry, as well as software-as-a-service, marketing, finance software platforms and e-commerce sites, use Loggly as their cloud-based log management service to aggregate all of their log data and turn large datasets into valuable insights in real-time.
- Revenue up more than 99 percent
- Growth in number of Enterprise-tier accounts of approximately 300 percent
- Average revenue per customer grew by almost 40 percent
- 300 percent data volume growth among Enterprise accounts
- Closed $11.5 million in new financing
- Delivered a powerful integration with Atlassian JIRA Software to enable users to create an issue in JIRA Software from within Loggly with a single mouse click
- Delivered Gamut Search, the first log analysis technology specifically designed to respond instantly for searches over massive data volumes covering long time periods