Live Webcast with IDC special guest: Why Multi-Cloud Strategies Require Hybrid Capacity Analytics!February 27, 2017
IDC’s research shows the majority of today’s enterprise class organizations expect to rely on multiple clouds. Organizations need to make this transition in a way that maintains control over their applications, constantly optimizes the capacity being purchased, and doesn’t inadvertently create operational silos.
Join Andrew Hillier, co-founder and CTO of Cirba, and guest speaker, Mary Johnston Turner, IDC Research Vice President Enterprise Systems Management Software, to learn why workload aware multi-cloud capacity and migration analytics are becoming critical enablers to modern cloud strategies.
Learn about critical enablers to modern cloud strategies.
Major topics include:
- Enterprise plans for investing in multi-cloud
- Best practices for determining multi-cloud placement
- Benefits of app-centric resource and cost optimization analytics
- The impact of workload characteristics on multi-cloud placement
- Cost impact of getting it wrong
Save your spot now and learn why multi-cloud
strategies require hybrid capacity analytics
Thursday, March 9 at 1pm ET