How to Avoid Disasters via Software-Defined Storage Replication & Site RecoverySeptember 14, 2018
Shifting weather patterns across the globe force us to re-evaluate data protection practices in locations we once thought immune from hurricanes, flooding and other natural disasters.
Offsite data replication combined with advanced site recovery methods should top your list.
In this webcast and live demo, you’ll learn about:
- Software-defined storage services that continuously replicate data, containers and virtual machine images over long distances
- Differences between secondary sites you own or rent vs. virtual destinations in public Clouds
- Techniques that help you test and fine tune recovery measures without disrupting production workloads
- Transferring responsibilities to the remote site
- Rapid restoration of normal operations at the primary facilities when conditions permit
Attend live for a chance to win a $200 Amazon gift card!*