How and Why to Make a Financial Case for Your Next Storage ProjectSeptember 12, 2019
recent pace of innovation in enterprise computing has created enormous pressure
on the underlying data storage infrastructure, which was designed for an era
that predated today’s agile, cloud-enabled IT environment.
To keep up with the pace of innovation, IT teams today must invest in new storage technologies that enable the necessary speed, performance and agility. But which storage solution is the right one?
Making this decision is challenging … and the stakes are higher than ever. Regardless of the unique requirements in your environment, there is one critical success factor that must be included in your decision process – a financial case that demonstrates a clear return on your investment over the next 3-5 years.
When done correctly, a strong financial case ensures your storage project is considered a success by the business, and even more, can be the key unlocking funds to invest in new IT initiatives, drive innovation, and advance IT’s role in supporting the broader organization’s growth and innovation initiatives.
In this webcast, you’ll learn:
- The key elements of 3-Year TCO Analysis
- How to drill down on storage operating costs and assess your current environment
- The strategic difference between and importance of both CAPEX and OPEX
- How to compare the TCO of different storage solutions
- How to deliver a bullet-proof financial case for your next big storage decision
WHEN? Thursday, Sept 19 @ 11:00a PT/1:00p CT/2:00p ET