Cloud Technology Partners Launches Managed Cloud Controls for AWSApril 25, 2017
Cloud Technology Partners (CTP), the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to cloud, today announced the launch of Managed Cloud Controls for Amazon Web Services (AWS). Managed Cloud Controls represents a suite of next-generation managed services that enables enterprises to effectively operate their cloud environment, with all the security, compliance and economic justification necessary for mass adoption of AWS.
As part of this inaugural launch, CTP announced the general availability of its first two offerings in this new category, Continuous Compliance and Continuous Cost Control for AWS.
"Over the past couple of years, enterprises have invested heavily to make the transformative move to AWS," said Brian Ott, Vice President and Managed Cloud Controls Practice Lead at Cloud Technology Partners. "Now that enterprises are beginning to operate substantial workloads in the cloud, IT leaders are faced with the challenge of supporting thousands of applications and users, managing millions in new cloud spend and keeping their environments secure at all times."
Managed Cloud Controls ensures clients fully realize the cost savings, security advantages and business agility that successful cloud adoption delivers.
"CTP’s Managed Cloud Controls are critical for helping Convergex realize its vision on AWS," said Ann Neidenbach, CIO of Convergex. "By ensuring both compliance and cost control across our entire AWS environment, Convergex is able to achieve the full promise of its investment in AWS."
Having completed hundreds of enterprise cloud adoption engagements for sophisticated and highly regulated companies, CTP has seen firsthand the common pitfalls that stall cloud transformation projects and limit the realization of the full benefits of AWS.
Two critical blockers to large scale AWS adoption are regulatory compliance and cost management. Most in-house IT teams lack the expertise required to keep cloud environments continually in compliance amid today’s rapidly evolving regulatory environment, let alone maintain clear visibility of their cloud spend.
With Managed Cloud Controls, enterprise IT teams can offload both their cloud compliance and cost management activities, freeing up valuable time and resources for more strategic initiatives.
Available today, Continuous Compliance for AWS provides clients with:
- Continuous monitoring of over 1,000 IT compliance, corporate governance and regulatory compliance controls, both technical and non-technical
- A centralized source of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) information for AWS environments
- Enterprise-level visibility of compliance via executive and operational dashboards
- Real-time alerting of control failures and recommendations for remediation
- The most up-to-date policies from regulatory organizations that ensure compliance frameworks are updated upon release
- Continuous synchronization of new AWS services and capabilities with regulatory compliance frameworks
- Reduced time, cost and complexity of audit preparation
- CTP’s expertise to provide ongoing recommendations for AWS compliance
Learn more about Continuous Compliance at https://www.cloudtp.com/continuous-compliance/.
Available today, Continuous Cost Control for AWS provides clients with:
- A holistic view of all costs associated with an enterprise cloud program including legacy and projected application and infrastructure costs
- Smart application tagging and mapping of actual spend, enabling application owner accountability
- Reconciliation of actual cloud costs back to business case ROI/TCO projections
- Executive and operational dashboards showing the real-time status of AWS and Cloud Adoption Program related costs
- Monitoring and alerting of costs anomalies, with recommendations for cost optimization
- CTP’s expertise to identify and execute proven cost saving opportunities
Learn more about Continuous Cost Control at https://www.cloudtp.com/continuous-cost-control/.
Schedule your free demo today at https://www.cloudtp.com/managed-cloud-controls/.